Monday, August 11, 2008

pee pee!!!!!!!

Today you went peepee on the potty!! I was changing you and your diaper was dry so I asked you if you wanted to go pee on the potty, put you on, and you peed!!! I was very excited, we did the pee pee dance! The excitement died very quickly for you, but I am still reeling!!
Then we put on your "toojamas", and read a book with a "cadapilla", (caterpiller) and then we read the book with the "hippopta-if" in it...(hippopotamus), spelling hyphonetically is harder than it seems. You went to your first play, Beauty and the Beast, which started at 7:00 so we only stayed thru the first half, but you loved it and didn't make a peep for the whole 1.5 hrs. Then we went to see Joseph and you fell asleep after ten minutes and you slept thru the whole thing.

1 comment:

Laurie and Travis said...

YAY Ari!! Don't ya love the toddler talk? It's the cutest. Sounds like she has an adorable personality with a little streak of fire to make her really fun and keep you on your toes;)