You HIT the terrible two's, at 3:37pm on July 12th in the middle of a Home Depot. Threw yourself down on the floor, I can't remember why, I think it was because I wouldn't sit with you. I ignored you and walked away, and you followed pretty quickly, but the next day, we went to an outdoor concert and you were picking up the rocks and throwing them and when I told you not to, you looked at me and threw them again, and again, when I sat you on your chair for a minute, you got up walked further away, picked up more rocks and threw them, looking at me the entire time! Test, test, test. You like to get your way, that's for sure. Still, you are so cute, it is hard to get too mad, (might be getting slightly easier lately). We went to Donalds (McDonalds) tonite and a lady said to me " she couldn't get any cuter", and I said, "I say that all the time.....but then she does"!!!! You do just keep getting cuter and cuter. In Wegmans a couple of weeks ago I took you in the bathroom and a lady washing her hands in there said to me, " she is sooo cute" and you said "thanks" Then she said, "how old is she?", and you said "Two". She commented that she didn't need to talk to me at all!!! Too funny.
You also like to tell me how funny you are now and you also tell me all the time, "that tickles"!!!
YOU COULDN'T GET ANY CUTER........could you???? :o)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment