the other day you got in the car and said, "I have a booboo", so I said I'm sorry, and you said "why, you didn't did it"! We are going to start working on the grammer.
You are still doing great with the potty, but your mommy is a chicken and I always put you in diapers when we are going out anywhere. I dread the public bathroom thing. You are really looking forward to Valentines day, I hope it's not a huge let down when it finally gets here. You have had your pictures taken twice in the past week, i wasn't thrilled with the first set, although you were extremely cooperative and did everything the lady told you to do, so then we went to penny's to get them done and again, hit every pose she asked you to do, and I liked them alot better, I will pick them up next week. Maybe you will end up on Americas Next Top Model!!!!
that's all for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment