so, tonite is the first night of your second hanukah ever!!!! we went downtown to light the menorah, along with about 50 other crazy jews! (it was crazy cold!), then did the parade of menorahs down monroe avenue. then went back to bubby's house and make fake latkes, ( a mix, yuk). I got the BEST hanukah present, the best present, ever.....besides you that is.....a camcorder!! I was shocked and surprised and so excited. Now I can record your every move, oooooh you are going to love that. Maybe someday I will also figure out how to post video.
You got a dreidel from bubby, and a recorder from me, which you think you have to hum in to like your kazoo, so we need some lessons on the recorder. Mia, by the way, HATES the recorder...scares her to death!! Who knew!!
You love singing the dreidel song, hopefully will be getting that on tape soon. You also love jingle bells, you are a little confused, but you know the shamash candle is the tall one and you loved lighting the "tenorahs". I'm tired and ready to sleep so this is a very short post
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment