Monday, September 8, 2008

gifted

I forgot I wanted to mention that you love to color, you could color for an hour straight. And sidewalk chalk, (which you pronounce salk, which sounds alot like sock) is you new fave!!
When you color you will find shapes and letters that you acidentally drew, ie; "that looks like a diamond, " or "look, I made a W". And you are great at drawing circles. And you also love to hear "baby Ari" stories, I tell you them every night before you fall asleep. I talk about all our adventures in Vietnam.

1 comment:

Laurie and Travis said...

Ahhh sidewalk chalk...the face of our house is graffitied with it! It's so cute when they get excited that they drew some shape or letter they recognize.
Thanks for sharing your blog address with me Wendy! I love it and your little girl is a gem.